Spending Ban Update Fail #1

Sunday, 16 February 2014




Let me tell you spending money it's so easy to do, however not such a great thing when saving is the essential part of doing an actual spending ban.


January wasn't such a bad month.... well the first 2 weeks anyway,


The first two weeks were filled with temptation but after only spending a few pounds on repurchases, face wipes to be precise i defiantly had this in the bag...or so i thought (yeah yeah Becca I'm sure you do.)


After that it all went pretty much downhill, 


The Nails Inc Sale,
ModelsOwn Sale,
Latest in Beauty Glamour Box,
+ 
My Birthday's just around the corner,


= A bad mixture of a well & truly first attempt fail at a spending ban. 


Onwards and upwards though because if i don't start to save soon they'll be nothing but stuff filling my shoebox sized bedroom.


As for now New York is still just a dream........  


Please tell me I'm not the only one bad at this!?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...