#NOTD Pink Thursday?

Thursday 25 June 2015

Having always been a lover of purple polishes, i tend to steer clear of anything pink however sometimes you need a change so forget pink wednesdays. 

Trying some new polishes by Essence for insane cheap prices well there's no question about it i had to give them a go.


 
This combo of Essences The Nude Collection in Hope For Love 07, with my accent nail topped in Avon's Pearl Shine Topcoat is perfect for summertime.

These polishes lasted around five days before my nails stared to feel weak I've never really found that happens before so apart from the chipped edges everything looked tiptop with my favourite No7 Topcoat.

What's your fave nail combo this summer?

1 comment :

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...