A Few February Favourites...

Sunday 9 March 2014




I don't have the best feet (or toes) so caring for my feet is defiantly something I'm sticking to this year. 
So once I've scrubbed my feet with a pumice stone, i use the Heel Genius from Soap & Glory it works a treat and smells so good full of citrus'y goodness then i just pop on a few pairs of socks overnight and I'm done, in the morning my feet are super soft.

Along with the theme of taking better care for my skin the Body Shop Body Brush
this is something i now use religiously, an essential i don't know what I've done without it. 

Next is the amazing Benefit's There real Mascara i repurchased this a few days before Christmas for a gift to myself as you do and boy i'm glad i did, it's just wow it intensify's, lengthens and makes my fair coloured lashes look amazing so worth the money. A top favourite of mine. 

I've been starting to read the The Hunger Games trilogy so far so good.



I love the Monsters University Film why is Mike Wazowski so cute as a baby!


image taken from yahoo image search 


This show is amazing i can't wait to see how it all pans out PRETTY LITTLE LIARS.

image taken from yahoo image search

  Last of all i can't get enough of this tune its what I've been bopping to in the car on the way to work (not literally i maybe strange but if i start to dance while driving it = disaster, i can't multitask!)



What's your favourite song of all time?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...