Fragrance Direct Haul

Thursday 2 May 2013

After seeing the Fragrance Direct Website doing its rounds in the bloggersphere I just had to have a noisy which resulted in me parting with my pennies but I did pick up some great bits so its not that bad!

 

Dainty Doll Cream Blush 002 (L)-Orange County Girl
Dainty Doll Powder 004 (R)-You Are My Sunshine

Revlon Vision Tweezer,
w7 Mega Matte Lips,
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 005- Dreamer
Invogue Pro Formula Feather Effect- On The Money
First Essie Nail Polish! in the colour Fear & Desire, (love the name)

Just a few bargainous beauty bits I picked up recently what's your barginous buys of the year so far? 


beccalouise oxox




3 comments :

  1. You have such a cute blog! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you, I love the name of your blog! I now follow :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! Keep in touch hun!

      xx, Gina

      Delete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...