Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain || My Thoughts

Thursday 9 August 2012

The Revlon Balm Stains are everywhere right now so i thought I'd add to the hype and show you the one i have. If you didn't know already they're a crayon like looking product, which are very mositurising whilst giving you a pop of colour and well kissable lips i guess. This is something i want out of a lip product (the moisturising benefits, not so much the kissable look ha) as products i use are either too greasy or too drying so with these i feel there is a perfect balance between the two.

Onto the Balm, i have the one in Cherish it's not a shade i was draw to initially that was Honey, (it was sold out unfortunately just my luck!) But once i looked at Cherish there was just something about it, it's a very out there in your face barbie pinky colour definitely out of my comfort zone with my pale skin, although i have found a little goes a long way and surprisingly it is a really wearable colour. 
As for everyday use I'm the kinda girl who plays it safe and always go for neutral colours but nevertheless it does get worn. The product is long lasting colour-wise but just like any balmy type product it wears off within 1-2 hours leaving a muted pink stain on the lips.


Overall it's great for the £7.99 price tag and I will most likely be purchasing the Honey colour.
What's even better there still on offer at boots and superdrug for £5.99!

Have you tried the balm stains?
What's your play it safe lip colour?

:) x

5 comments :

  1. Hmmmmm think I might have to check these out myself!!

    Please, if you have the time, could you pop over to my blog and comment on my recent post 'bargain hunter' as its entered into a competition and I really want to win, lol! Much appreciated ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shades! I have to get some of these:)
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore these! I want to check out that shade, i love pinks!

    www.peaceloveandshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seen loads of good reviews on blogs this past few weeks but this is the nicest colour i've seen yet! x

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...