What I Bought Haul

Monday 25 February 2013

I recently went through a stage of buying nothing which was great for my bank balance but not so much for my addiction of buying all things necessary and of course UNnecessary so I give in and bought just a few bits and pieces....


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine I've noticed these popping up in blog posts recently and they seemed like they would work for my skin so thought I would try them out. (I'm loving the green'y lime packaging) 
3 for 2 at superdrug / £4.49each

Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match i picked up the one for Dull Skin which is in the orange coloured packaging mainly for the fact is says 24 hour hydration, I can't wait to try it out. They're currently on offer at Superdrug for £3.99! Usually £5.99.



Simple Cleansing Wipes an essential repurchase, they've recently been re-packaged with improved goodness of added vitamins and a newer softer feel oooo'err! 

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser a definite essential for my skin, I always make sure to pick one up when there on offer just because I like to stock up as well as take advantage of a good deal.
Offer at superdrug for £3 atm!

Garnier Mineral Deodorant I don't know about you but I buy deodorant purely for the smell and for the anti-perspirant properties of course, so when my favourite scent (invisicool) is on offer I always have to stock up. 


MUA fur-effect nails these seemed like a good idea at the time but now not so much.



Models Own Wah Nail Pens after watching many (too many) nail tutorials I was inspired to create some amazing designs on my nails but the amazingness that I saw in my head did not quite go to plan in reality and I failed miserably.
 

I love to read so after a little browse in whsmith' I picked up these two books which were on offer at 2 for £7 a deal I couldn't turn down. The Sophie Kinsella book is my kind of read and as I like lovely bones the film I decided to read the story too.


I'm just a big kid at heart


 I saved the best till last my new shoessssss there a slipper style shoe with studded detail from new look not to everyone's taste I know, but I like them a lot even more so when they were reduced from £24.99 to a reasonable £12! (they look great with a pair of skinny jeans.)




Have you picked up any bargains recently?

Becca (: x 


   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...