#bbloggers Secret Santa

Tuesday 31 December 2013

So after seeing a post over on Georgina's lovely blog Makeup Pixi3 about a Secret Santa all beauty bloggers could take part in, I knew it was something I had to be part of. Being a person who love's a good surprise and just being involved in something blogging related seemed like a great idea. 
There was a budget of £15 to spend on your chosen fellow blogger, I was paired with the lovely Lauren who writes over at laurenslittleblog click to see what i sent out to her!
I am so grateful for what i received in my cutely wrapped package of pink tissue paper accompanied with ribbon and a bow, inside was a Christmas card with a handful of goodies all which I've never tried before, definite bonus!


Especially loving the nail polishes, but everything else is amazing to the chocolate was yummy aswell!

Sometimes these type of things even with people you know personally can be disappointing but I guess that's what you sign up for. 
Be assured I wasn't disappointed, can't wait to take part if there's another one next year!

Thank you Lauren!


beccalouise oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...