M&Co Blogger Competition

Saturday 7 December 2013

 





 All Items Featured from M&Co.com

If you haven't already seen M&Co are holding a blogger competiton for the likes of you and i to be in with the chance of winning an amazing prize details here!

So this is my entry, now i know a dress was meant to be styled to make the perfect Christmas look.
Well after having a browse on the website i found myself not being able to choose just one to style because most fitted with the look i was trying to achieve so i switched it up completely and made a whole new outfit with a lovely pair of printed jeans.

But nevertheless the dress featured still works brilliantly with the accessories i paired the trouser blazer combo!

I would certainly wear both outfits as there's so much versatility between them both there's a vampy ora with the red jaquered style jacket and a more elegant look that the dress i feel portrays!

So there you have it my M&Co competition entry i hope it still counts!


beccalouise ox

1 comment :

  1. So many beautiful items, I love the jeans, I love the lace top - in fact I think I have to go and check out the web site right now :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...