LFW Makeup Trends + EyeLook

Friday 21 February 2014

I've been loving all the LFW posts on every social network i use and this year I  just can't get enough, especially of the make up looks for these upcoming seasons.
The looks have been very neutral or a 'no make up' make up look. Orangey blood orange red lips were playing a massive part on the catwalks even lilac eyes & lips which I love btw, as well as contoured faces like always!
So with the endless possibilities make-up can give you i took some inspiration from the clothes i've seen to the make up looks and made my very own never to be worn in public look.
 I'm not the best at switching up my look so why not experiment live on the wild side a little?


As you see my attempt at a pale pink shimmery contoured 'creation' without mascara. Yes it is little over the top but i worked with what i had, this is what my creative juices cook up. 
Also below they're a few looks from multiple designers i've been liking recently too.














All imagery taken from Google



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...