Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara 'Review'

Sunday 24 March 2013

I got this in the Soap &Glory Best Of All Gift for Christmas and I was so excited to try some S&G make-up products, and as a mascara fiend this was perfect.


 This is my kind of Mascara I love the wand, the intensity of the black and the fact that one coat can make the biggest difference, I've found it grabs all the lashes and coats them instantly, it lengthens, multiples and stays for most of the day which is all you can ask for from a 'high street' mascara.
The only downside to it though is at first I found the brush to be rather humongous for my eyes but by not giving up it works brilliantly now. The brush however gets a big thumbs up overall though as it's a brush brush not one of those plastic ones that scratch your eyes plus I find them difficult to use.

 
This retails for around £8 pound which it reasonable but they recently released a new collagen mascara in gold packaging which I will defiantly be picking up and trying as it sounds just as good as this one is.


What Soap & Glory make up product would you recommend?


twitter  bloglovin' / hellocotton / facebook / she said beauty

beccalouise xox

2 comments :


  1. £8.00 is a pretty fair price for a mascara ^^

    I've never tried this particular one might have to give it a go. You have gorgeous colour eyes though doll! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I suppose it is but I accidentally paid £18 for one but it's amazing though thank god ha! (:

      Delete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...