Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Lashes Review

Monday 16 September 2013

With the party season slowing creeping upon us (where the heck has time gone!), or if your a regular weekend party gal / guy, then I'm sure false eyelashes are defiantly always on your checklist to make your peepers look amazing.




So of course i had to share my thoughts on the individual lashes by Ardell which you can purchase here from a website called falseeyelashes.co.uk great for all you false lash addicts out there.

As i was heading to my friends wedding this past weekend gone i thought it would be the perfect time to try out and put my falsies to the test (OOTD coming soon!) here comes the verdict....

The packaging is simple but basic and i like the fact there's image instructions on the back for eyelash novices like myself.

All the lashes are reasonably well made for the £4.49 price tag and the pack includes a variety of sizes ranging from short to long in a flared style which gives a more feathered look.


I didn't find them difficult to apply as i used tweezers to help make the process a lot more easier and just like many other lashes they were flexible enough to maneuver into place as i tried to get a more precise finish by sticking them close to my lash line and not half way up my eyelid.      
These lashes also claim to stay on for weeks but with my little experience in application and cheap Primark glue, i think i was certainly lucky enough for them to last 6-7 hours of wear before my night was over.

  
 I do think this style of individual lashes are pretty decent as they give a more fuller look without the need of overloading the eyes with too many bits stuck on, this also means you can get away with using less and getting more for your money!






With that i couldn't possibly fault these in any way (however they don't include adhesive which for some maybe a problem), but dare i say i now prefer Individual Ardell Lashes to actual strip one's! 

  

 They're also super easy to blend/bond using mascara and look perfect for a night out,
what more could you want?

Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Lashes £4.49 for 56 Individual Combo Lashes

Are you a fan of the falsies?
Or are you still a petrified novice like me especially when it come to putting a sharp pair of tweezers near your eyeballs ha? 
I hope i'm not the only one!

twitter  bloglovin' / hellocotton / facebook / she said beauty


beccalouise xo
 

9 comments :


  1. Wow! These really bring out your eyes! I never can manage to apply those fiddly things, I just thankgod that I've got long eyelashes to start with lol

    xx

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, ha well it's alright for some isnt it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever stuff....you must have a steady hand! Great results :) xo

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name of your blog is adorable & your background is super lovely...you now have a new follower ;) If you're interested I'd love it if you could follow me too! Can't wait to see more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lashes! very nice effect!
    following! please follow me to if you want:) kisses:*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried individual lashes before they seem such a fuss to put in they look great on you! I will need to try them out and stop being so lazy haha! :P x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I think your blog is awesome so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. All the details are on my last blog post if your interested in doing it. x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...