Barry M Matte Nail Paint Haul Swatches+NOTD

Saturday 2 November 2013

After seeing the press releases on the new Barry M A/W Collection i just couldn't resist trying them out as of course Barry M's of my fave brands for polish. So after a few impulse purchases in Superdrug i picked up the following shades to add to my ever growing collection....
 
 

 


 

 

  NOTD wearing Duchess from The Royals Collection

I'm so super impressed with all these shades especially the Matte ones they take TWO coats max to look completely opaque but not only that they last up to 6 days of wear without the need of a top coat!

I'd be completely missing the point of a matte polish if i painted a glossy finish over over the top wouldn't i ha.

I can't recommend them enough, + don't even get me started on the Royals Collection such beautiful shimmering amazing'ness, i think i may just have to purchase the rest....

What's your Favourite Nail Polish Brand?


 beccalouise xox

5 comments :

  1. I have most the Royal Collections and adore them. I am so keen to pick up the mattes next, love the look of Crush!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really! i'm jealous i need them all especially love the white one, lovely blog btw thanks for link (: xx

      Delete
  2. The matte nail polish in Mocha looks really nice. I haven't really fallen into the whole matte polishes thing yet though so I'm still in two minds about whether to purchase one or not. I love glossy nails too much haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was exactly the same! i thought I'm just gonna put a glossy topcoat so why did i buy a matte polish but you will be surprised at how good they look you should deffo try them out! (: xx

      Delete
  3. The red one looks gorgeous! In fact they all do :) I can never say no to a bit of Barry M! Always such pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...