Yankee Candle Advent Calendar | Sneak Peak Inside

Monday 1 December 2014


 Making the decision on the this advent calendar was a hard thing to do but i'm so glad i did Yankee Candle is amazing.
There's two designs of this calendar which you need to get before you miss out,  you won't regret it!

Although i'm a big lover of all things christmas as well as candles the downside for me is the actual opening of the doors why isn't they're a little something about what scent is surprising you on the other side.
I'm all for a guessing game but if i want the full size version i literally have no idea what I'd be buying!

Has anyone else had this slight issue?

1 comment :

  1. aw i wish i had this advent calendar, it looks incredible! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...