Pastel Picks Summer Nails Top 6

Saturday 19 April 2014

Creamsicle shades and beachy blues they just make me squeal i can't get enough of them. Not being the biggest fan of summer I'm deffo loving the summer trends this seasons. 
I seriously can't wait to bust out the maxi dresses & the shades i will be summer prepared!

With all the new collections coming out this year its hard to keep track of what colours i own & ones i want to use or not.

 
All the summer shades this season look so good against a tan, not always pale skin like mine which is something i always look for in a polish. 
An essential BOUNS!

NOTE* I have felt kinda ridiculous in shades that were never to been worn against my skin which will never happen again.

So for the summer months so far these are the colours that are suiting me well. They will also be beautifying my toes (if that is even possible) as well as my nails.


 (L-R)

Models Own HyperGel £5 - Cornflower Gleam
Gorgeous sky blue shade on a summers day.
  
Rimmel Lasting Finish £2.99 - Marshmallow Heaven
 Deep sunset purple

I love this colour its completely new to my collection the yellow shade is a big favourite of mine this season. 


Barry M Nail Paint £2.99 - Berry Ice Cream
A lighter hue to the Rimmel shade it certainly has to be in my top 6.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds £3.69 Rita Ora Collection - Breakfast In Bed
Shimmery summer beachy, ice cream memories   mixed into one amazing colour.

Barry M Nail Paint £2.99 - Peach Melba
The shade that is made for a tan to look beautiful for a fresh summer manicure even on us pale skinned gals it look perfect.

What colours are your top picks? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...