Primark Beauty | Nails

Wednesday 3 September 2014

 


A spree in Primark is certainly without an unnecessary purchase, yes you know what I'm talking about those sunnies you think are cool but will never wear or that top you liked, that will never see the light of day, sleeping in it is just about acceptable?

I'm guilty of this too.

Now these beauty bits are not something I need but with a revamped range to try, you can never have enough polishes in your collection.

So with curiosity and colours to love and prices you just can't turn down I picked up...

Gel Effect Top Coat
This will make your colour shine with its glossy finish after taking up to 10 minutes to fully dry, but I wouldn't say it prolonged the wear of my base totally after a few days I discovered chips on the ends of my nails, considering the £1 price tag I would repurchase if I was needing something in a rush or if I was looking for a budget friendly non expensive product.

Nail Polish Remover Twist Pot
I bought this to compare to my Bourjois 1 Second Remover with a price difference of around £4 it does certainly live up to its competitors. The concept of these are pretty obvious pop your finger in twist and ta'dah your polish has magically disappeared. Polish in both are very pleasant with no pungent scents they do the same job well however the Primark sponge does deteriorate after uses especially when removing glitter particles other than that I can't fault. TIP* if your sponge does become a bit tatty head to your local discount store get & cut a sponge to fit, fill with you fave remove yourself then it'll be as good as new.

Nail Polish In Cobalt Blue
The colour drew me in as soon as I saw it for a £1 I had to try. Formula wise it is quite thin as well as runny, but with care, patience along with time, this polish could certainly be a dead ringer for other brands out there. 
Use of a basecoat is essential otherwise stained fingers is what you'll get, as for the wear time at best it will stretch to 4 days at best before looking miserable.

What budget friendly nail bits have you found?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...