Handmade Fathers Day | Last Minute Buys

Thursday 12 June 2014

It's bad i know, I'm usually so prepared when it comes to getting gifts for any occasions but with fathers day approaching this Sunday i've only just decided to buy a card.

I wouldn't of  got that if it wasn't for seeing Fleur's gift guide here!

So a nosy online at notonthehighstreet.com resulted in buying just a card which suits my situation down to a tea.
 It is lovely if i do say so myself and certainly makes a change from all the generic ones that you see in card factory every single year.


The card itself is handmade by Heidi Nicole 
who makes some cute dainty bits & bobs check her out!

I was expecting the card to be a little bigger than it actually is but nonetheless i still love it, delivery was reasonably quick too.

If your still in a dilemma head on over there to check out all the unique pieces they have before its too late for them to arrive! 

Are you gift ready for Fathers Day?
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...